Moving Services in Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte Florida Movers that are licensed, secure and fully insured to make your residential move smooth and convenient from beginning till the end. We are your best choice for the professional Port Charlotte Movers with right experience and equipment as required for movers in Port Charlotte, FL.Living at a Port means counting on the perks of harbor-living. And quite pleasantly we have been helping families move comfortably to this Port – which is beautiful and promising at the same time. We truly believe you couldn’t have picked a better town to call it your home and we are pleased to be your moving partners in Port Charlotte.
Coming to a new place and the last thing we would like you suffer with is – moving related stress and that is the reason, Act of Class moving company had extended and created local associates, moving consultants as Port Charlotte Movers, to serve the clients, companies and small businesses with the best of moving services.
Speak to our consultants now with your queries related to your decision of moving to the shore. Pick up the phone and ask us anything from packing, loading to unpacking and unloading. Act of Class Movers will help you move everything from your household items, office utilities to the specialty goods and antiques. You can also speak to our moving consultants for Piano Moving in Port Charlotte and Hot Tub Movers in Port Charlotte. We have a separate team for moving the specialty goods as it requires special techniques in handling, dis-assembly, re-assembly, packaging and even loading and unloading.
When you are moving to Port Charlotte with Act of Class movers be assured of the best packing and wrapping material, appropriate moving equipment for safe & secure handling of goods, transparent handling of the entire moving assignment with a designated moving consultant right from the estimate to final execution.
Enjoy the perks of harbor living and stress-free moving experience with your own Local Movers in Port Charlotte.
Residential Movers in Port Charlotte
Whether you are looking for apartment movers, condo movers or moving an independent villa, team of Act of Class movers can help you with the swiftest Residential Moving Services in Port Charlotte.
Right from the moving quote to loving checklist, our designated moving consultant will be with you.
Following is a moving checklist to help you make your residential move convenient and worthwhile:
- Time for the move
- Inventory to move
- Calling an Act of Class moving consultant for the goods survey & a moving quote
- Decision on Packing
- Requirement of Storage Space – yes/no
- Labeling the packed boxes to save time
- Making sure of the valuables and the specialty goods
- Sharing if any special handling & moving is required for the specialty goods like Piano, Pool Tables, Hot Tubs or Artefacts, furniture etc.
- Ready to make the move
Commercial Moving Services in Port Charlotte
Act of Class Moving should be your choice for Commercial Moving in Port Charlotte. Whether you are planning to move a Large Corporate House, planning to haul some cubicles, moving a small office, a retail outlet, a store, a hotel property or a restaurant – we are experienced in making the swiftest commercial moves with minimized transit timing.
Following are the steps we undertake to make sure each Commercial Move is hassle-free and right priced for the clients:
- Our Act of Class, moving consultant will be with you right from the commercial moving quote.
- Our team is not only experienced & trained; they also undergo mock-drills on commercial moving techniques. Each team member involved in commercial moving services knows the procedures and handling of equipment for dis-assembly and re-assembly. For commercial moving services we rely only on experts on board.
- Commercial Move at Act of Class is carried with lot of precision and is almost executed like a mechanical process to ensure zero damage.
- Act of Class moving company has got just the right fleet of trucks – large, small & standard to be assigned as per your requirements and office inventory.
- The optional storage space of upto 40,000sqft can be claimed with ease anytime – in case there is an untimely requirement during the move.
- Our commercial moving team does not include any sub-contractors and henceforth diligent and work with an absolute sense of belongingness.
- We understand that timelines cannot be stretched by a minute in commercial move; we know it your business on the move.
- We are fully insured, licensed, experienced and law abiding moving company.
- We have a widespread network across the state for any kind of storage requirements so we will make sure that the goods which are not required at the moment can be stored safely.
You can also reach us for customized Moving Quotes for Storage Services in Port Charlotte, Long Distance Moving Services and Inter-state Moving Services and local movers in Port Charlotte
I hired Act of Class to move my Nana’s antique armoire to my new home. It was the only furniture I wanted to taken with me when I moved out of my parent’s house. They have a special service for moving these types of items to make sure that they are protected. The supervisor assured me the movers would arrive at the house and pack the armoire themselves, as this would give them the assurity that it can be handled safely. The armoire was loaded into the moving van and arrived right on time at my house. There wasn’t even a single scratch on it. It’s important you get insurance for it before handing it to the movers. However, I knew that Act of Class would do a great job in handing the antique safely. Very happy with their service!
The first time I hired Act of Class was when my parents decided to buy themselves a new house. It was a very sweet gesture, them transferring the old house to me, one I was not expecting. So, I decided to take care of the move. I searched on the internet and found Act of Class. They had such great reviews on Google, so I decided to hire them. They were very friendly when I called them and booked me immediately. The movers arrived on time and assured me that everything would be packed and unpacked according to my parent’s specification. Fast forward one year and I hired them again when my fiancé moved in with me. The welcome was still warm and the service superb. They really know how to treat a customer. Their two best assets are promptness and their skills in packing.
Act of Class is the best moving company I have had the pleasure of working with. The day the closing papers on our old house were finally signed, I gave the company the go ahead to start moving my belongings. I had booked their services one week before the move and without a reminder; they arrived at the house right on time. Some of the furniture and belongings had to be delivered to my new office. They took care of both jobs at the same time and did so efficiently. Everything arrived safely according to the checklist.
We would highly recommend this moving company!! Jules and Josh were super amazing!! They moved our apartment in less than four hours on Saturday but were needed elsewhere so they came back on Sunday to empty our storage unit without complaint!!! Super friendly and professional! Decent price and well worth it!!!