Professional Piano Movers is the only way to Move your Piano
Please do no mistake any moving company as the entitled Piano movers. Just because any moving company says that they can take your piano doesn’t justifies or entitles them to be the piano moving company for your piano.
Piano moving demands, a certain skill to pack the legs and pedals of the piano so that there is no damage during transport. How to manage the piano if the dowel slips out of place is another such basic skill which a mover must know.
The instrument is up for keeps and that too with precision. Also if the moving company is not having adequate insurance as movers won’t even be able to repair or replace your piano if that suffers damages in transit, assembly or disassembly.
The instrument needs precision in packing as well as moving. A piano weigh between several hundred to thousand pounds and thereby rolling and pulling is not possible. It requires experts for packing, correct equipment for moving, loading and unloading it. You can check out one of our videos on Piano Moving in Fort Myers on our youtube channel.
- As the Certified & Licensed Piano Movers in Southwest Florida, we ensure:
- Electric Piano Moves
- Vertical & Horizontal Piano Moves
- Disassembly & Assembly of Pianos after the move
- Long Distance Piano relocations
- Local & Inter-State Piano relocations
- Residential, Professional and Commercial Piano Moves
As one of the top rated moving company in Southwest Florida, following are the ‘Act of Class’ promise:
- Personalized Moving Consultant
- Unique Disassembly & Assembly of Specialty moves
- Transparent & written estimates and no hidden charges or surprise fees.
- Absolute insurance & liability protection
- Trained & Experience moving team only
- Fully serviced and equipped trucks
- Safe wrapping & packaging
- Secure loading & unloading