Moving Guide to the Movers in Florida (Part 2)
In our previous post, we covered the geographic aspects, the housing options and also about the weather conditions in Florida which lead to major decisions regarding moving to Florida. The post gives you insights about the geographic situations in Florida and in this post we will cover the work-life aspect in Florida region and how you can decide whether or not you want to be a residential mover or commercial movers in Florida region.
Things to do in Florida.
Florida is primarily famous for the beaches and the opportunities that these beach towns offer. But the state also comes with a lot of hidden gems and the absolute perks for the residents of Florida. And some of these perks can be enjoyed all year round.
Some of the Popular Activities in Florida Include:
- A relaxing vacation to the Florida Keysor other Florida beach destinations.
- Plan a trip to widely known attractions like Universal Studios Busch Gardens.
- Visit the Kennedy Space Center and the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.
- The Florida State park system gives you an amazing park experience.
- Eat fresh seafood and other Florida delicacies at local restaurants.
- A perfect weekend at the Daytona 500.
Jobs and Career in the Sunshine State Florida.
Commercial Movers in Florida are increasing every year with the increase of industry and business in the leading cities like Fort Myers, Naples, Miami etc. The commercialization, booming travel industry is also leading to positive growth in career and job avenues in the Florida region.
Following are the popular Industries segments in Florida:
- International trade
- Health sciences and Healthcare
- Aerospace and aviation
- Marketing and sales
Universities in Florida
Florida is growing in educational norms and though there is a little difficulty in making a choice for the high schools owing to the difference in funding which is most talked about due to the varying educational experience for each student.
There are schools and universities that offer bilingual education that is considered a positive by the recruiters as there is a large proportion of Hispanic population in Florida.
But the university programs have evolved and are being developed as per the evolving world economies. They are also working on making the students place able and as per the recruiters in the industry.
Some of the popular Florida Universities include:
- University of Florida
- University of Miami
- Florida State University
- Florida Institute of Technology
- Florida Gulf Coast University
Retired and Assisted Living Option in Florida
Florida was always a happy state with lot of seasonal retired couples entering the state as their preferred state for assisted living and retiring homes.
Here are some moving tips to keep in mind when you are coming for a season to experience Senior Living:
- A WiFi connected thermostat to help you check in on the temperature of your home when you are away on when you decide to move just in time.
- It is always good to install hurricane shutters when you are leaving florida. The weather conditions are turbulent and you would not like to see the home in a devastated shape after a storm on your return.
- It is recommended to establish & secure residency in Florida. You can only skip taxes if you end up spending more than 183 days a year in the state.
- As a seasonal traveler, you must keep the paperwork complete and clear. Also keep the medical records handy in case you are here to explore assisted or senior living options.
Steps you Should Take Once You Make Your Move in Florida
- Sign up for a Florida driver’s license or identification card.
- Change your address and update car insurance to register your car. It is ideal to get this process done within ten days of your move.
- File your taxes in two different states. Or get in touch with an advisor help & guide you through the process.
Keep a Relocation Checklist to Make Your Move Stress-Free
As one of the leading long distance movers in Florida and also because of our experience as Inter-state movers, we understand that moving is hectic. And that is why it is always helpful to create a moving checklist and break it into phases. This could be weekly or day wise to make sure your move is an Act of Class.
As of the top rated Inter-state movers in florida & fort Myers region, we also facilitate the clients with a storage space of 40,000 sqft., be it a residential move, commercial move to Naples or a Local move in any of the beach towns in Fort Myers region.